You are here: Home  Ways we can Help  Support for Tenancies  Overview  

Support for Tenancies Overview

Existing tenants of social housing providers should contact their individual provider if they have any questions in relation to their tenancy. They may, however, apply for a transfer under Housing Pathways. For more information, see transfers.


In This Section

  • Changing a Tenancy Policy
  • Tenancy Policy Supplement
  • Tenant Transfer
  • Transfer Policy

  • Last modified: Tuesday, 15 April 2014

    Housing Pathways © 2015
    Date last modified: Tuesday, 15 April 2014