Housing Pathways

Application Form Overview

Applying for housing assistance

Housing assistance in NSW is provided under Housing Pathways. This means that assistance is delivered by Housing NSW and participating community housing providers (together referred to as social housing providers).

You can apply for social housing assistance online, by phone on 1800 422 322 from any participating social housing provider by using a single application form “Application for Housing Assistance”. You can also use this form to apply for a transfer if you are already a tenant of a social housing provider.

The Application for Housing Assistance form asks important questions about you and other people in your household. The answers you give will help a social housing provider to understand what kind of help you might need and how urgent and/or complex your situation is. Your application will be assessed on the information you give us on this form.

To fill the Application for Housing Assistance form below:

  • read each question carefully
  • answer all the questions
  • provide document that support your application

Application Form

Additional Supplements

Other Forms

For more information on the types of assistance you can access through Housing Pathways, see the Housing Assistance Options Policy.