- Print this page
- Decrease the text size
- Increase the text size
Private Rental Assistance Application Forms
You can apply for most Private Rental Assistance products in two ways.
Firstly, you can apply for all types of housing assistance, including help to set up a tenancy in the private rental market, using an Application for Housing Assistance form. Your social housing provider will assess your application and suggest suitable products that match your housing need. For more information, visit the Application form overview.
Secondly, if you have found an affordable property to rent in the private market and want assistance with bond, you can complete an Application for Rentstart Bond Loan. This includes assistance with advance rent for accommodation where a deposit is required but there is no requirement for a bond to be lodged with the Rental Bond Board.
To fill the Application for Rentstart Bond Loan form below:
- read each question carefully
- answer all the questions
- provide documents that support your application
Fax the completed application form to Housing NSW on 1300 722 404 or scan and email a signed copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to read the terms and conditions of the Bond Loan, which are available as Part E of the application form below.
- Tenancy Guarantee Claim Form
- Part A - Application for Rentstart Bond Loan
- Part B - Application for Rentstart - Additional Persons
- Part C - Application for Rentstart - Property Information Form
- Part D - Application for Rentstart - Income from Employment Form
- Part E - Application for Rentstart - Bond Loan Agreement
- Authority for Bond Loan Deduction
Part E - Bond Loan Agreement Translations
- Part E - Bond Loan Agreement - Arabic
- Part E - Bond Loan Agreement - Chinese
- Part E - Bond Loan Agreement - Chinese Traditional
- Part E - Bond Loan Agreement - Dinka
- Part E - Bond Loan Agreement - Korean
- Part E - Bond Loan Agreement - Persian
- Part E - Bond Loan Agreement - Russian
- Part E - Bond Loan Agreement - Spanish
- Part E - Bond Loan Agreement - Vietnam