- Print this page
- Decrease the text size
- Increase the text size
Apply now – Rentstart Bond Loan
FACS Housing provides financial assistance for eligible NSW clients wanting to sign up for a rental property. We may be able to assist you with a loan for your rental bond. The loan is interest free and repayable to FACS Housing.
Who can apply
- Australian citizens or permanent residents
- Residents of New South Wales
- You have less than $3000 cash
- Those who have been approved for a rental property
- Pre-approved Bond Loans must apply using the Rentstart Bond Loan Supplement paper form
What you may need
- Proof of current assets
- Proof of citizenship
- Your Centrelink number, Medicare Card or Drivers Licence
- Proof of income
- Check that your Real Estate Agent / Landlord is able to complete their part of the form online.
What to expect
- Communication from us via email and SMS
- Income and identification details checked instantly and securely online
- Upload supporting documents online
- Ability to update your form over 14 days
Once your RentStart Bond Loan is approved, you can have payments deducted from your Centrelink pay. Click here to apply online for the Authority for Bond Loan Deduction.
If you have an enquiry call the Housing Contact Centre
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.