- Print this page
- Decrease the text size
- Increase the text size
Apply now – Rentstart Bond Loan
FACS Housing provides financial assistance for eligible clients wanting to sign up for a rental property. We may be able to assist you with a loan for your rental bond. The loan is interest free and repayable to FACS Housing.
Who can apply
- Australian citizens or permanent residents
- Residents of New South Wales
- You have less than $3000 cash
- Those who have been approved for a rental property
- Pre-approved Bond Loans must apply using the Rentstart Bond Loan Supplement paper form
What you may need
- Proof of current assets
- Proof of citizenship
- Your Centrelink number, Medicare Card or Drivers Licence
- Proof of income
- Check that your Real Estate Agent / Landlord is able to complete their part of the form online.
What to expect
- Communication from us via email and SMS
- Income and identification details checked instantly and securely online
- Upload supporting documents online
- Ability to update your form over 14 days
If you have an enquiry call the Housing Contact Centre
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.